|Category||Fee (JPY)||Fee (RMB)|
|Regular (Member *, Japan resident **)||JPY 20,000|
|Regular (Non-member, Japan resident)||JPY 25,000|
|Regular (Non-Japan resident)||JPY 15,000||RMB 900|
|Student (Member, Japan resident)||JPY 10,000|
|Student (Non-member, Japan resident)||JPY 15,000|
|Student (Non-Japan residents)||JPY 7,500||RMB 450|
* Any member of IEICE, IPSJ, ECTI, and ACM.
** Person who is resident in Japan (working or studying in the Japanese organization).
- At least one author/co-author for each accepted paper is required to submit his/her registration form by 4 August. Otherwise, the paper will be removed from the program.
- A student may be required to indicate his/her student identification on the registration desk.
This registration form is for the rescheduled SISA 2018 (Dec. 13-14 @ KAIT, Japan). The deadline is Oct 8.SISA 2018 Finance & Registration Chair
Prof. Hiroyuki Tsuji
Kanagawa Institute of Technology, Japan
The SISA 2018 organizing committee would like to request all attendees to transfer the registration fee to the designated bank account.
- The bank account for Japan residents is available at the following.
- The bank account for China residents will be informed to paper authors via paper submission system. If you are not author but China resident, the bank account will be informed directly by the SISA 2018 Finance & Registration Chair after you submit the registration form.
SISA 2018 Bank Account Information
|Bank Name (銀行名)||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Coorporation (三井住友銀行)|
|Branch Number (店番号)||573|
|Branch Name (支店名)||Azamino Branch (あざみ野支店)|
|Account Type (口座種別)||Normal (普通)|
|Account Number (口座番号)||6930274|
|Account Holder(口座名義)||SISA2018 (SISA2018 会計委員長 辻 裕之)|