Author’s kit & guidelines
Following samples contain the guidelines how to prepare the manuscript of your full papers.
Copyright Transfer Agreement Form
All the authors of accepted papers must sign the copyright transfer agreement
form for the paper to be included in the SISA 2017 proceedings.
Regular & IPSJ-AVM Special Sessions (Poster)
- Poster size: A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm) portrait (height > width).
- Short presentation slide: 2–3 slides by Microsoft Power Point or PDF without animation effects.
- Short-presentation is scheduled at the beginning of each session.
- Each presenter is supposed to have a short presentation in 2 minutes by 2–3 slides.
- Please copy your presentation file to the laptop PC by USB memory before the beginning of each session.
Special Sessions (Oral)
- Each presenter has 18 minutes (15 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for Q&A).
- Authors should bring their own laptop PC for presentation.
- Data projector will be available in the presentation room.
- It is recommended to test the presentation materials in advance of the session to ensure compatibility.
Short Presentation Template
Any style can be used for your slides. Paper title, author names/affiliations and Paper-ID which is assigned in SISA 2017 Technical Program must be included.
Each accepted paper has two IDs which, namely, are Submission-ID and Paper-ID. The Paper-ID has been newly assigned in the technical program by SISA 2017 TPC, and the Submission-ID has been automatically assigned by the submission system to identify all submitted papers. Please confirm your Paper-ID in the Technical Program for short presentations.