2020 International Workshop on Smart Info-Media Systems in Asia
17-18 December 2020, ONLINE
PDF version call for papers (2020-4-20, ver. 4.9)
Authors are invited to submit a full paper in accordance with posted guidelines.
- Deadline for Special Session Proposal: July 31, 2020
- Deadline for Submission of Regular Paper: August 28, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: October 16 , 2020
- Deadline for Submission of Camera Ready Paper: November 13, 2020
Special Session Proposal
For special session proposals, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Title of Special Session
2. Organizer (Contact person name/email)
3. Brief Summary of the Special Session
4. Expected Number of Presentations
SISA 2020 Student Paper Awards
Any regular paper can be nominated for the Student Paper Awards, provided that the first author is a full time undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. student.
For more details such as rules, please check SISA Student Paper Awards, Smart Info-media Systems (SIS) Technical Committee’s Web Site (in Japanese).
Special Section on IEICE Trans. Fundamentals
We plan to publish a Special Section on IEICE Trans. Fundamentals on December 2021. Authors who presented their original works in SISA 2020 are solicited to submit papers to this special section.