2015 International Workshop on Smart Info-Media Systems in Asia
26-28 August, 2015 Chiba Institute of Technology, Narashino, Japan
The 2015 International Workshop on Smart Info-Media System in Asia (SISA 2015) will be held in Chiba Institute of Technology, Narashino, Japan. The SISA 2015 presents every possibility on new information technologies and its smart systems. The SISA 2015 is aiming at promoting young researchers in the fields of multimedia system and wireless communications. We plan to organize poster presentations for regular papers as well as a keynote talk and special sessions. Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers reporting original works in these fields. The topics in SISA 2015 include the following but not limited:
- Communication Systems
- Smart Wireless Systems, Smart Mobile Systems
- Cognitive Systems, Intelligent Soft-Wireless Systems
- Multi-Media over Wireless
- Signal Processing for Communication Systems
- Intelligent Communication Systems
- MIMO Systems
- NFC, RFID, Sensor Network Systems, Mesh Network
- Emerging Technologies for Communications
- Multimedia and Systems
- Speech Processing and Coding
- Video Processing and Coding
- Video and Multimedia Technology & Communications
- Audio/Acoustic Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Medical Technologies
- Intelligent Signal Processing for Multimedia & Systems
- Security Signal Processing for Multimedia & Systems
- Parallel Implementation for Multimedia & Systems
- Emerging Technologies for Multimedia & Systems
- Information Science and Technologies
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Bioinformatics, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems
- Informatics for Green Earth & Environmental Technologies
Authors are invited to submit a full paper in accordance with posted guidelines.
SISA 2015 Student Paper Awards
Any paper can be nominated for the Student Paper Awards, provided that the first author is a full time undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. student.
Special Section on IEICE Trans. Fundamentals
We plan to publish a Special Section on IEICE Trans. Fundamentals on November 2016. Authors who presented their original works in SISA 2015 are solicited to submit papers to this special section.
Sponsored by Smart Info-media System (SIS) Technical Committee, Engineering Science Society (ESS), The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE). In cooperation with Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Communications and Information Technology (ECTI) Assosiation.
Deadline for submission of regular paper: May 15, 2015 May 29, 2015 NEW!
- Notification of acceptance: June 26, 2015
- Deadline for submission of camera ready paper: July 25, 2015